Many of you might be striving hard to weight loss. Losing weight is not a rocket science. You just need to follow some simple steps and see how easy it is to lose weight. Here are the 10 easy tips that will help you lose weight.
1. Read Food Label: Whatever you eat always read the nutritional facts written on the food packet. This will help you keep a watch on your calorie intake.
2. Keep A Food Log: Always note down whatever you eat. This will help you to see your progress and also to plan for your future goal.
3. Eat More Fiber: Try to consume more fiber. Fiber will give you full feeling. This will help you stop overeating. Fiber is also good for bowel.
4. Avoid Crash Diets: Avoid crash diets at any cost. It is not at all recommended to go on a crash diet. You will lose more muscle weight than fat weight.
5. Eat 5 to 6 Meals A Day: Try to eat 5-6 meals a day for ex. 3 proper meals i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner and two in between meals. This will help you keep your metabolism up.
6. Swap Foods: Swap unhealthy food with healthy ones. For ex. Multi grain bread instead of white bread, peanut butter instead of butter etc.
7. Use A Non Stick Pan: Now you must be thinking what a non stick pan has to do with weight loss. The idea behind this is that you will require very less oil to cook food on a non stick pan, which will ultimately cut your calories.
8. Limit Your Alcohol Intake: 1 ml of alcohol is equal to 7 calories. Try to limit your alcohol limit. Don’t over consume it.
9. Add a cheat meal once a week: This might sound crazy to some of you, but this really helps. I have seen majority of people can’t stay on strict diet for a long time. It is always better to add a cheat meal once a week so that you can stick to your diet for a longer period of time without frustration.
10. Exercise! Try to weight loss workout at least thrice a week. You workout should be planned in such a way that it covers both aerobic and anaerobic activities.